The STARetailer Pledge is:
- Not to sell products above the recommended retails price (RRP)
- To be honest
- To issue official clear and concise receipts
- To refrain from abusive language or conduct
- To remain courteous and polite at all times
- To provide good after sales service
- To train and employ well trained or knowledgeable staff
How To Identify STARetailers
- Look out for the A4 sized poster with the STARetailer logo at shop units
- Look out for the STARetailer floor stickers at shop entrances
- Look out for the STARetailer logo next to shop listings in this Buyers Guide
- Look out for the STARetailer logo next to shop listings at www.simlimsquare.com.sg
The STARetailer Guarantee
The STARetailer scheme guarantees shoppers a full refund if any product purchased from our STARetailers is above its recommended retail price (RRP).
Bringing up your case for refund
- Return to the shop where you made your purchase with your original sales receipt and the product. Request the retailer to show you the RRP of the product.
- If your purchase was higher than the RRP on that date, the retailer will make the refund as long as the product is not damaged. You and the retailer may also opt for other amicable alternative settlements.
- If you have any queries or require assistance on your case, you may speak to the Customer Relations Officers at the Sim Lim Square Information Counter. Tourists may also call Singapore Tourism Board for more information [1800 736 2000 (toll free in Singapore only) or (65) 6736 2000 (outside Singapore)]
Terms of refund
- The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of the product on the date of purchase will be used as the basis for comparison
- When seeking refund, the original sales receipt and the product in good order and in its original packaging have to be presented to the retailer